Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Date Monday


The Monday after the Russian shots debacle kicked off the last week of summer for Becks and I.  That Saturday Becks had met an Israeli gentleman who was travelling, he flew out Monday night, but made time for a date with Becks that afternoon.  So, Becks went to meet up with him at noon.  Meanwhile, the guy I had met texts and wants to meet up around 3 that afternoon.  Hello date Monday!!!  About the time I get on the train to go meet my date Becks starts texting me because her date had just finished.  By this time we had been apart for almost 5 hours, so we decided to meet up before my date so she can tell me all about her date and we can have a sneaky drink before my date.  So, I text my guy and tell him I’m running late.  Becks and I meet up and head to a bar, and she tells me all about her date, which ended with her taking the Israeli back to our new apartment and going down on him.  Please note, we had just signed for this apartment Saturday, had yet to move any furniture, so all that was there was a blanket on the floor. In typical Becks and Kelly style one sneaky drink isn’t enough, but after the first one, I do text back my date and tell him I ran into my friend and asked if he wanted to come drink with us. . .so, not only am I an hour late for our date at this point, but I am also bringing along a friend.  Haha, thank goodness he had a good sense of humor and was easy going enough to not be bothered by this.  Three drinks later, and after Becks and I have told all our creepy friendship stories, Becks decides to go home and I stay on my date.  We go to dinner and then end up at a night market and decide to go to a tarot card reader.  I ask if I will find true love, at my date’s suggestion, because honestly, I don’t really believe in true love, but I guess if you are getting fortunes told it’s a regular thing to ask.  I pick 6 cards to get flipped over, 2 represent past which say that I loved someone and someone loved me; 2 represent the present which say someone loves me but I don’t love them; 2 represent the future which say not to think about love too much or I will be sad because no one loves me.  Then the reader tells me to flip over one more card and it will tell me what I can do to change the future and make it better, so I flip one over and no joke it says, “No Hope.” HAHAHAHAHAHA Well, what’s left to do on this date but follow Becks’ lead and take him back to the barren apartment, it has to get christened sometime, right.
So, two days after we sign our lease Becks blows a guy in the middle of the day and just a few hours later I bang a guy, and that is how you properly move into a new apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment