Sunday, November 18, 2012






I met this guy on the Friday of my birthday weekend.  He was huge, so I nicknamed him gigAndrew, while attempting to have sex with him I broke at least 4 condoms.  My floor the next day was just littered with ripped condoms and two used ones.  The next night, I ran into him again and I asked Becks to take his picture so I would at least remember what one of the guys I've slept with looks like.  Thanks Becks!!

He was this big!!!!

yeah, we banged...twice (the guy on the right, I don't know who the other guy is)

3 comments:

  1. Ew, who forces someone to practice on a banana? Socio-paths. Also, your right or my right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, sorry so confusing, its the guy on my right, that's holding a beer and i'm looking at sideways. and to be fair i wasn't "forced" to practice on a banana, it was a suggestion, and i did get way better, hahaha, but either way i don't really need to be telling people i'm banging about it!!

    ReplyDelete