Monday, December 17, 2012

sports day

Sunday was my school's sports day.  My day started at 6am and we were out in the sun until 4, but we got monday off, so no worries.  The day started with all the children marching in with their classes, each english teacher led a grade (so k3, k2, k1, and nursery) I was leading the nursery kids, they are all about 2 years old and half of them were crying, i saw one throw up, it was all kind of a mess.  Then, we all did some sort of a warm-up dance, then the english teachers and some of the chinese teachers did a flag dance before the games ensued.  My flatmate Rebecca was kind enough to come to video the flag dance which i have drunkenly performed with a knife (instead of a flag) in the weeks before sports day.  




I'm the one in the front right, and then i move to the middle, please hold your applause until the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment