Friday, January 25, 2013

Jump into January

My challenge for January was to...well jump into January  but when i got back to HK from the states I was crazy sick and my first week back to work i went to a different doctor every day.  I just kept getting referrals and no one knew what was wrong with me.  It was really frustrating and I had no voice and no Chinese language skills to use even if had a voice.  I ended up being put on anti-virals for shingles, which kind of makes sense because chicken pox was going around the school i work in.  right, as i was saying the challenge for January was meant to be "jump in to January  but it turned out to be more of a crippled hobble into January  and as it ends up i didn't drink for that week i was sick, so i'm giving up drinking for 30 days, i know, i shocked myself with that one as well.  with the week head start thanks to my virus I figured this was the best chance i ever had of making it 30 days.  My drinking fast will end February 4th, so I'm kind of on the lunar calendar for this month, when in Asia...

Coincidentally I have had ZERO sex since i stopped drinking... also i think i'm using "coincidentally" wrong here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment