Friday, March 22, 2013

date night

So, the French lingerie advertising guy is back in HK for a week.  He got in on Wednesday and we met up that night.  I met him at his hotel, and before you go thinking that I jumped right in bed with him let me say that we met OUTSIDE his hotel.  We meandered around for a while because he let me lead the way and I just keep going straight until someone stops me or i see a donut shop...in this case he stopped me.  We popped into a jap place for some sashimi and drinks then we walked back to his hotel and had some drinks in the bar there.  HK is already getting into summer mode and he was not used to the heat, so he went up to his room to change into "something more comfortable" while I ordered drinks.  When he came back down he was wearing a sports tank top and jean shorts!!!  JORTS!!!  hahaha, i didn't even think those still existed...nevertheless would be worn by a French man...is this some sort of European trend I am unaware of?!?  If anyone knows please tell me!!  Because date to me means having drinks before fooling around we of course ended up in his hotel room and...well, fooled around.  I was going down on him and he bent forward and kissed my forehead or the top of my head...again, is this something dudes do?!?  It was all i could do to not bust out laughing wildly and choke on his dick.  Then a little after 1am I said I should probably head home since I had to work the next day and I get up at 6 because I like to get ready leisurely.  His answer to that was to fool around a little more and then, he said, "I guess you should probably get going now." Which seemed a bit abrupt to me, so I got dressed and left.  There was no real goodbye, or "call you" or "see you this weekend" I was very confused.  However, he did text me the next day and invited me over, but I was tired, and now I haven't texted back and its been two days...I'm such an asshole.  Its Rugby 7s weekend here in HK and I must say, I don't want to meet up with him because the idea of fucking a stranger has a little more appeal and him.  He is a good looking guy, he was funny enough, and our conversation was good, the bedroom stuff was nice too...but there are so many out of towners this weekend...what (who) to do.  which may be no one.  I haven't had sex since the pear-shaped guy...and i'm sure you can imagine why, that just leaves me a little sick to my stomach.  The festivities start around 1:30pm...so only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment