Thursday, March 28, 2013

Domino!!!

***UPDATE*** the domino messaged me earlier this week, here is what he sent:
           Hey CRJ (carly rae jepson from the call me maybe card i gave him) its Domino! lol.  How are you?         Been meaning to say sorry I didn't get the chance to catch up with you again in HK but the night I spent with you was by far the most fun I had on my trip!  You knocked me over like a domino ha! Maybe I'll be back next year or let me know if you ever make it to Sydney! xo

ummm, i think he just asked me to move in with him...hmmm, let me think about this.  He actually did call me maybe...well text me maybe, he refered to himself by the nickname I gave him, he made a clever domino pun...yes!!  I will move in with you domino!!!



so, it was the rugby 7s in HK and everyone goes out in costume, superheros, animals you name it they come dressed as it...and I of course go for the sexiest of all costumes...the domino

I only referred to him as domino all night, its only real love if you don't know their name, right?

just asking twice, really can do the trick

I wish my artistic skills were up to drawing how he got out of the domino costume...but honestly that part is kind of a blur



His response to this was that I should to help make visitors feel more at home...good suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment