Monday, October 14, 2013

little burro

So, my friend Caitlin and I have kind of a love affair with a mexican restaurant called brickhouse.  Things were going well, but then we found an article about a new burrito place, Little Burro, that was opening.  We stalked their facebook page until they opened, and planned a big post work group to go check out these burritos.  This all sounds well and good, until you take into account that we went for happy hour drinks first.  I don't drink during the week, so when friday happy hour comes around I am just so excited I freak out and go way overboard.  We stayed at drinks until about 5 minutes until Little Burro was meant to close.  I called them to pre-order some burritos and we ran down the street from the bar we were in to Burro.






I was so drunk I immediately blacked out eating the burrito...this is sad, also, I made kind of an ass out of myself by busting into the shop so drunk, so not sure if I'm still welcomed there.  But my friends said the burrito was really good...this doesn't really make me feel better.

1 comment: