Tuesday, October 22, 2013

phone a friend



Kelly 
i droped my phone down a sewer grate last night
Caitlin 
I know :( I'm so sorry
Kelly 
how do you know!?
Caitlin 
I'm talking to Sarah now
Kelly 
how am i going to have my date tonight??!!
Caitlin 
Haha I'm in the sewer grate
Oh shit!
Kelly 
hahahaha
Caitlin 
Look him up on Facebook
Msg your mutual friend
Kelly 
i can only use fb on my phone
Caitlin
Oh man
Kelly 
i'm in a horrible catch 22
Caitlin 
Ok well can you email your friend
Kelly 
hahaha
Caitlin 
Can you call the police about getting your phone back
Kelly 
well i can't call anyone
Caitlin 
I feel like the police should know about who to call in regards to manholes
Kelly 
i don't even know where i was when i dropped it
can you ask sarah?

Caitlin 
Oh god. ..eek sorry
Kelly 
haha, no, don't be sorry i'm the idiot who did this
Caitlin 
She says outside little burro
Kelly 
oh really
i didn't even know we made it there
dammit
why do i have to get so drunk
gaaaahhh!! i really wish i didn't tutor today
Caitlin
Ok well come here after work. And we can figure something out
Kelly 
how much did you end up spending on your phone?
Caitlin
800
Kelly 
ok
Caitlin 
Ok well what is your friend name..or Oliver's name. I'll message him from my Facebook
Kelly
i only know his first name
i'm emailing the mutual friend now
Caitlin 
But maybe he its friends with your mutual friend
Haha ok good
Kelly 
oh, well that's the thing, he was a friend of their friend, so he didn't know my friends
its so convoluted!!!!
Caitlin
Oh my god
This is insane
You're supposed to marry this guy
Kelly 
bahahahaha
Caitlin
This is the story we tell at your wedding
Kelly 
except now i will never see him again!!!
jesus christ

Caitlin
You will
Kelly 
if i get a new phone as soon as i get back from tutoring it should be on by 5pm ish
Caitlin 
If I've learned anything from how I met your mother...
Kelly 
hahahahaha
its going to take 8 years!!!
Kelly 
ok
i feel really stupid
did you have fun last night?
we went to little burro?
what did i eat?
Caitlin
I did and the burrito was amazing
Kelly 
so many questions!!
Caitlin
You called ahead and ordered us three because they closed in 5 minutes
They were amazing!!
Kelly
hahahahaha
well at least my phone was of some use before i threw it down the crapper
Caitlin 
Haha
We can try to get it back
Kelly 
do you think that could happen?
i am more apt to give up on it
Caitlin 
It's worth a shot
They just have to send someone to open the grate
Kelly 
ok
is it cool if i come by your place after tutoring?
Caitlin 
Yup
Kelly 
sarah is sure it was in front of burro?
Caitlin 
Yup
Kelly 
ok

Caitlin 
Oh no! No Singapore pictures!
Kelly
i put them on my computer :)
Caitlin
You're genius
Kelly 
well, if you take a look at the last 24 hours of my life i think there is evidence to the contrary
Caitlin 
Do you think they have a forum on expat for things like this
Kelly 
hahaha
maybe
Caitlin 
Hahaha
You two were smashed
So funny
Kelly 
i woke up and i had googled alarm clock
and sewer phone
hahahaha...did we go somewhere after burro?
i feel like i tried to go to wan chai
Caitlin
Hashanah
We literally crashed into the bar next to little burro. Drank and ate. I went home. You wanted to do dusk till dawn
Kelly
hahaha
oh god
ok, well i'll ask you the rest of my questions in person
what is your room number?
Caitlin 
Sarah said you guys were going to have one more but then decided you guys should go home
Ok haha 9
Kelly 
hahaha ok
i love friday night

No comments:

Post a Comment