Monday, December 2, 2013

Jacket Potato

I think I might be incapable of regular human interaction.  This happened outside a bar one night when a couple of friends and I ran into some mutual acquaintances.








*There is a Tinie Tempah lyric that goes, "I've been Southampton but I've never been to Scunthorp" So I try to ask most of the British people I meet if they have been or not been to these places.  I may or may not have said this aloud.  And for some reason, this is my follow up convo:



This was done in what is best described as a squelching voice and involved me holding pretend suspenders (or braces for you british readers) and lots of overemphasized marching in place.  Try to picture it...I'm not sure these cartoons are doing my impression of a jacket potato justice.




The guy I was talking to doubled over laughing and was pretty much speechless.  This interaction ended with the guys all buying us a drink and then leaving for another bar...well played British gentlemen, that is a classy way to leave girls at a bar.  Before they left they did ask to hear the jacket potato impression one more time.  WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment