Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Personal Growth

Last Saturday I lost my debit card.  This was after my drunk brain thinking my friend had left when she actually hadn't, so I spent the night hanging out with the DJ in Al's Diner and doing shots with the manager.  If I know drunk kelly (which may or may not be true) I'm sure I was trying to talk to the DJ about One Direction and Tinie Tempah in a completely incoherent annoying fan girl.  And special bonus for myself for spending my most drunken moments with the most sober people in a bar...I'm really good at mingling.  Anyway, when I woke up the next morning I looked inside my wallet (another bonus for not losing my entire wallet) I had in fact lost my debit card, but I still had my HKID and at some point I had picked up a business card for some wine company...all in all it seems like I came out ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment