Friday, February 14, 2014

Dear Neighbor

On weeknights I'm usually not home until around 9pm because I do a lot of private tutoring and some work out classes.  This is why I don't mind living in a small box of an apartment.  This is also why I wake up early to work out in the mornings, by early I mean 5:45 or 6am.

Well, I got home one night a few weeks ago and found a letter under my door.  I will transcribe it for you.

          Dear Neighbor,

          I live in the apartment below yours.  I work in a restaurant that closes quite late every night, so my                 resting time is very limited.

          Two nights ago at, around 6 o'clock in the morning, some noise was coming from your apartment;                 something like somebody is jumping repeatedly, for almost an hour.  I don't know what it is and it is               not my intention to find out.

          I just want to kindly ask you to do it in a different time of the day, since I couldn't sleep anymore and I           only slept since three in the morning.  Also, it was not the first time.

         I would really appreciate it.

         Thank You Very Much.

         Best Regards,

         C.M, apartment 507

It sounds like i'm jumping around because I am jumping around, its called  high intensity interval training for a reason.  I don't know why he would imply that is some sort of weird sex thing i'm doing.  Like I set my alarm for 6 am, to have jump sex every morning...asshole.  I was going to buy him some cookies and some earplugs and go by his apartment to apologize...but, I let it go for too long, so instead I just bought a yoga mat and started working out in the evening and running (outside of my apartment) in the mornings.  I'm a little disappointed in myself for being so accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment