Monday, March 3, 2014

The Longest Hug

I have a guy friend here who I refer to as my Hong Kong big brother.  One day last week I was going to an open mic night with him and his wife and on the way there we ran into some guy he knew and the guy mistook me for Jacob's sister.  I'm such a weirdo, I was on some sort of weird sibling love cloud for the rest of the night.  

Last weekend, a friend and I went on a hike on Lantau and the ending point was near the beach he lives on, so we stopped by and hung out for a bit, played beach games and went and had dinner.  People who know Jacob, know when he is drunk he always wants to hug goodbye, its kind of a running joke between me and Caitlin after nights out as to how weird the Jacob hug at the end of the night is.  Well, after this goodbye hug, I'm definitely winning.






Then, in typical big brother fashion, he body-slammed me on the beach, thanks bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment