Monday, September 1, 2014

The Spike...part two


About a month earlier I'd gone to this bar that was in an old rail car in Denali National Park.  That night I lost my phone, but ended up stealing someone's old man blazer.  This is what happened when we went back there.




Then, I kind of threw a tantrum for Drew calling me out in front of the guy who the blazer belonged to...not that any of us knew who he was because when the incident happened we were far too gone.  So, it was just a crazy coincidence that I happened to be sitting next to the guy.

We got our beers and headed to the back patio, where they keep the hula hoops.  Then, the guy I took the blazer from, whose name is Gentry (could he be more of a hipster?!?) came out and sheepishly asked if I was really going to give it back because he was going to a wedding in August and he needed to wear that blazer, I countered with the fact that I was also going to a wedding in August, and I would need to wear the blazer as well.  Things escalated, there was a push-up contest, some shouting, and apparently we aren't welcomed at that bar anymore...but guess who's keeping the blazer :)  I would feel bad if it weren't for the fact that this hipster told us he makes three times what we make and he just picks up trash.  He can defo treat himself to a new blazer, I on the other hand HAVE to rely on what I can scavenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment