Monday, December 29, 2014

Silly Sausage


While at my friend's wedding reception I found myself conversing with another of the bride's friends and the minister who performed the ceremony.  There were trays of super yummy hor d'oeuvres, which included some bacon wrapped sausages.  As we were all chatting the ministers eyes began roaming as he was keeping an eye out for the plate of sausages.


Soon after this verbal slip up the minister went to chat with some other members of his congregation. My new wedding friend and I laughed and fretted over the innuendo that was accidentially spewed onto this man of the cloth.  We were discussing whether or not he got the subtleties of what was said or if he was too sausage hungry to notice when we came back over to us to introduce us to his partner...which happened to be a man...so the minster was in fact sausage hungry...in more ways than one...making the prior comment more than appropriate...crisis averted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment