Monday, February 6, 2012

I'M EMPLOYED!!! (take 3)

i know this is just ridiculous, but i've done it again. i signed a contract, filled out my immigration papers, and then shot off an email saying: just kidding, i don't really want this job (i'm of course paraphrasing). but like i said that kindergarten was weird, and i still haven't even heard back since my rejection letter to them. so, i guess its all for the best.

so anyway, back on point, my third job. it is at a learning center and its the one i spoke of earlier that means 6 days a week people, i'm working like a real asian here. i went in today and did all the paperwork and then had to take some of it to immigration myself, so i know it got there, which is a good feeling after the other two jobs. i will be working with kids ages 3-13 and they do phonics classes, conversation, and quite a bit of writing. tomorrow i go in for my first day and there is even a welcome lunch, whatup free food!!! i think this is the one.

1 comment: