Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sitting Waiting Wishing

So, I did make it to the Philippines, and when I got there I somehow managed to get to the hotel Chester and his family were staying at.  Chester had sent me his cell phone number, but my phone wasn't getting any service.  I talked to the concierge and he called up to Chester's room...but no answer, I had no choice but to live out my hang-over on the couches in the lobby.  I was concentrating on not throwing up on these couches, when a "gentleman" walked up and decided to keep me company.








Soon, after this, I saw Chester arrive outside the hotel and I walked away from this conversation while the guy was mid-sentence, yes, a little rude for a mid-westerner, but I just couldn't take anymore.  After all, I had been waiting in this lobby for about three hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment