Monday, October 15, 2012

Taxi Time






So, in my defense, I was with a big group of people and we needed to split up for cabs from one bar area to another...only no one followed me to this cab, so as I shut the door I realized I was just on my own.  And, yes, I did end up going back to his place...but it was still Sanz-Sex-September, so I didn't have full sex with him, I just gave head, I'm a very respectable girl!!  While in the middle of giving him head a second time, I looked up and realized he was asleep (hello huge blow to my ego) so I got up, got dressed left a note that went like this:

Then, I headed back out to meet my friends.  This was the night before I was to fly to the Philippines to see my good friend Chester from home, who was there visiting family.  I had my bag with me...which consisted of a couple pairs of clean underwear and extra skirt and extra shirt, and I was going to stay out all night and just go the airport in the morning...for my flight that didn't leave until 11am, I make horrible decisions sometimes.  But I did end up finding my friends and stayed with them until 6:30 in the morning, but then they were proper dancing with the two guys left in the bar, and by proper I mean ballroom style, so I thought I would just go ahead an make my way to the airport, I'd hate to miss my flight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment