Wednesday, November 7, 2012

drunk kelly + a phone = bad news

So, I randomly ran into the rugby guys I was drinking with a weekend or two ago, and exchanged number so we could meet up on the weekend.  I got smashed, I know, no real surprise there, but just kept texting this guy crazy...for the next 5 hours.  Here is the conversation exactly as it happened, horrible spelling and all.

ME
Are you avoiding me?"?!?!?

NEW FRIEND
Sorry still at this party
where you

ME
omg...i hate being american...im in wan chai fighting a losing battle where are you
is rhyse there??
lets all meet in dusk til dawn???

NEW FRIEND
no rhys.

ME
haha
whyyyyy???

NEW FRIEND
fuck knows.

ME
well fucking hell...won't be the firslt time im dancing by myorselg...ni
no worries
are you in dusk til dawn??

NEW FRIEND
not yet!
still at this party!!

ME
oh
omg its like fake politiciand here please can you and rhyse save us?!?"??
i hate you simply because butterfly is playing and these assholes are going wild for it

NEW FRIEND
why? you'd rather i was going wild?

ME
hahahha i d
don't care if you are going wild...i just want to be going wild too...and with rhyse...hahahhaa
please where are you guys?!?!
i promise i will only be a litle sister
omg seriously save me?!?"?"?
fucking hell just got kicked out of d til d
where are you?!?!?!
but really..where are you?!?
are you trying to avoid me?!??

NEW FRIEND
my phone ran out of battery!
i'm home now

ME
home??? omfg??? hahaha
but really?!?"?

NEW FRIEND
i know night was rubbish
you're still partying?

ME
of course!!! come out it will be awesome!!!
where is rhyse?!?!?

NEW FRIEND
nope. stoned now
he's not out tonight!
prob at home

ME
becks i a awol...im just on my own...

It went on from here, but got even more pathetic on my part if you can believe it.


1 comment: