Tuesday, February 26, 2013

seriously, what is wrong with me?





So, I have a couple of sometimes friends, they are great, but I don't see them that often, and none of us are that bothered that we don't see each other more often.  I guess the actual term for that is an acquaintance.  Anyway, so there was a love triangle going on between the two girls who I am sometimes friends with (I like my term better) and this guy (referred to as Jack for this cartoon).  I had just met the guy earlier in the week, and while I didn't particularly find him attractive, he is funny and flirty and definitely someone I would drunk sleep with.  So, that was my mindset when I was out.  Despite the fact that I was with a totally different group of people who don't even know any of the people involved in the love triangle, I couldn't help but be out of control smashed and out of control confused while chatting with a stranger at the bar.


Now, I don't actually remember his response, but if he had any intelligence it should have gone something like this:


But, of course, I was too drunk to be aware of a response.  Eventually, I brought a guy back to my place, it could have been this guy I was talking to, or another stranger, but I'm sure it wasn't Jack, so well done me!  Then, when the guy I took back was leaving this was my horribly desperate reaction.


How much pathetic can one girl spew in one night...well, I think I win that title.

No comments:

Post a Comment