Sunday, March 3, 2013

Funky Fresh February

My challenge for February was to take a shower every day.  I really hate showering and I have been known to shower and then put back on my same clothes because they have already been worn in and are more comfortable to put on than fresh clothes.  When I was back in uni, during my last year I took a lot of sports classes and I've always worked out fairly frequently, so I had a real hard time every talking myself into showering if I was just going to be sweating and working out again in 8-12 hours.  My boyfriend at the time was not impressed by this.  So, I did make it the whole month, showering each and every day, sometimes I would just kind of rinse of my legs without taking off my panties, but that still technically counts as a shower.  Well, ok, I did skip one day, but don't judge me!!  I had a week and a half long vacation for Chinese New Year, and when you are just lounging on a couch all day it is really hard to force yourself to roll off it and drag yourself into the shower, one out of 28 isn't bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment