Saturday, May 11, 2013

Are you my Boyfriend?

Two Easters ago I went to Taiwan with Becks, and it was an amazing vacay, more importantly its where I got my fortune told for the first time.  Loyal readers of my blog (this is a shout out to you Rach!!) know that since that encounter I am obsessed with this past-time, I've done taro card readings on dates, and pretty much anytime I'm at the temple street market, I get some sort or fortune  palm reading, face reading, tarot cards, I have yet to try to bird that tells you your fortune, but that is next on my list!  So, again, those you read my blog know that when I did my tarot card reading while on a date I asked would I find true love and I turned over a card that said "no hope" needless to say things didn't work out with this guy, but I went back and did the tarot card reading again, because your course can always change right, and so this time I asked if I would find love, not true love, no need to aim too high, and I was told I would meet my boyfriend sometime in the next month.  Well, this was in late March, and April has come and gone, so I don't know where the fuck my boyfriend is hiding, but this relationship is not getting off to a good start!

me with the tarot card that said i would meet my boyfriend...although it kind of looks like a smart phone in this pic

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to tell your future boyfriend this story? It just seems like a lot of pressure to toss someone's way, that it was in the cards and they had no choice in being this relationship.
    Also, were you choked and groped by a stranger (this is referencing the previous blog post)?

    - Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you know me, I'm all about full disclosure. I may not bring it up on the first date, but it would def come out eventually. and, hahaha, no choking or groping, just full frontal run in, its hard to depict stick figure style, so thanks for clearing it up!!

    ReplyDelete