Saturday, May 11, 2013

HK is too small

Hong Kong is home to over 7 million people, you would think it would be easy to get lost in that amount of people...well, things don't always work out how they should.  When I first got to HK, I was just out of a long term relationship and kind of a broken person, and this was way before I started sleeping with everyone I met, I had only been with my ex, what can I say, sluts aren't born, they are made, and I am a self-made woman.  So, one night out I met this Moroccan guy named Tofuck, you can read all about what happened here.  And side note to the back story, he slept over and was a bit of a lingerer, this was one of my worst hangovers and i ended up getting sick mid afternoon the next day while he was still there.  Then, I took a shower and was just lying on the shower floor in child's pose for about 45 minutes, he came into the bathroom to ask if I was alright and I just king of mumbled incoherently, then he got in the shower and washed my hair for me.  Still, just want to point out, I didn't have sex with him.  Anyway, we messaged for a while and hung out a couple times after, but he really wasn't my type, so it just kind of fizzled.  About 2 months ago I ran into him in an MTR station on my way home from work, I have moved apartments since we met, changed jobs, my whole schedule and pattern is totally different, so it was really random and weird, but we did the whole polite double kiss on the cheek thing and had a quick little convo...as if that isn't enough, a couple weekends later I ran into him in Dusk til Dawn, and this was after I'd had my fortune told about meeting my boyfriend.  Well, we chatted in the bar, and he said it was fate that we had ran into each other because he had lost all his contacts in his phone and he wanted my number.  This was all too much for me, so I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my arm, not in a threatening way.  I immediately start crying break the hold and run into the bathroom.  Surely my boyfriend isn't going to be a Tofuck?!?!  As of this posting I haven't seen him and I'm still single, PHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment