Friday, November 8, 2013

Neeeeeeeee


Of course this is what happens after work drinks on Friday.  After our usual post work 5 hours of drinking I was going to meet up with this guy I've been seeing.  He drives a scooter and couldn't find parking so told me to meet him along the street and he would pick me up.

Running across highways like idiots...but to be fair we did look both ways, and I had ran to the bar in a stroke of genius regarding running, drinking, and time saving.


It was a big highway, but we stopped in this weird nook that was like a little strip of sidewalk with a brick seat and some flowers, but walled in...so we had to do some more running


I'm still not sure what Caitlin was talking about here



Now, I realize I didn't properly explain the title of this post.  "Neeeeeeeee" is in reference to the noise Oliver's scooter makes.  Caitlin thought it was hilarious and couldn't stop imitating it.  She even took it so far to send her boyfriend a voice recording of us making the noise.  When she spoke to him the next day and asked if he got the recording he said it was just traffic noises, so I think that means we are pretty good at Neeeeeee-ing.

No comments:

Post a Comment