Friday, April 25, 2014

name game



Those who have been following kellyasacartoon from the start know that I try to give myself a challenge every month.  I used to post about these, but decided they are not all that interesting, so while I haven't posted about any of my challenges this last year, it is still something I'm doing.

At the beginning of this year I decided I wanted to do the monthly challenges, but have them carry over throughout the year.  So what I start in January continues to the end of the year, which was no western fast food.  Each month I add a new challenge that I have to continue until the end of the year.

I was telling my friend this over skype and she asked me what my challenges were so far.  January was no western fast food, February was to walk at least 10,000 steps every day, and March was no sleeping with a guy unless I know his name.  I thought this was a great rule to make and is my attempt at becoming a better person, some people see it in a different light.




Coincidentally, I haven't had sex since I made this rule...I have made out with some people who's names I do remember though...baby steps.

2 comments: