Monday, April 28, 2014

frantic fringe



After I gave my month's notice at work I started going out big on Tuesday nights for my HK big brother's open mic nights (this is a music thing, not a comedy thing).  Then, because I'm such an irresponsible asshole I was often late to work on Wednesday mornings, often requiring multiple calls from my co-workers to wake me up.  I believe on this particular morning my pal called me 11 times before I actually got up (thanks again for that Emma).  I was crazy late by this time, so I quickly changed my shirt, brushed my teeth and ran out the door.  This day I did actually get to work right before I was actually late.  My HK big brother also happens to be my boss, so he knew full well I was a hung over mess.  Thank goodness he is also a pretty relaxed and cool guy.  



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete