Thursday, May 8, 2014

Diva Cup


I know I've mentioned in previous posts that i use a tampon alternative, the diva cup, its new-agey earth-friendly way to menstruate.  If that description grossed you out PLEASE STOP READING NOW, it only gets worse.


This is me in the bathrooms at work, I did you the liberty of not drawing my poop face, you're welcome.


But this is how my face looked when my diva cup slipped out when I was pooping.  


I finished my business, turned around and took a second look.  OH NO!!!  I'm at work, i need something to deal with my lady business, and my best bet is floating next to my poop, why did this have to happen?!?


not much of a choice...


Luckily none of my co-workers were in the restroom, it has three stalls and three shared sinks, so after fishing out my diva cup I had to just wipe it off with toilet paper and put it back in, before bravely leaving the stall and washing my hands at the shared sink...I think I got away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment