Monday, June 2, 2014

Cartoon Partners Wanted

I'm back in the states, Alaska to be exact.  In my pursuit to never let myself be comfortable for very long I left my cushy job and good friends to shiver in the land of the midnight sun.  I thought I might be ready to move back to the states for good, but wanted Alaska as a buffer, a tester state, if you will, to see if I can handle living here before going back to big america.  I don't regret coming here, and I'm mostly enjoying it, but I'm missing HK immensely.  I don't know that I hate America necessarily, but I do know I'm not a fan of these asshole Americans I keep running into here.  I quickly made friends with some Mormons, and I'm slowly finding some drinking friends, but all in all my life here is much tamer, so i'll do my best to keep kellyasacartoon interesting for the next few months (I'm working a summer seasonal job, so i'll get out of here by the end of September).  Until then, to make up for my lameness, I will be accepting reader submissions.  Send me your stories of mistakes and grandeur, and I will cartoonize them, or if you want them to stay in your own words, I can just post them.  Send your submissions to kellyasacartoon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment