Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Vampy Chomp


I was visiting an old friend I hadn't seen in years.  It was a short, last-minute trip.  So short that the plan was to just not sleep the whole time I was there so we could do more activities.  I think we made it to 11 am and had both reached maximum exhaustion.  Well, he was definitely at maximum exhaustion, I really just wanted to go eat pancakes.  We took a quick power nap, during which we made out a little bit, and I really do mean a little bit, it was that sleepy kind of thing where its almost like it isn't happening, and it was a nice mike out, but very soft, if that makes sense.  We were both too tired to put much effort into it.  Anyway, we kiss a bit, and I probably bit his earlobe or kiss his neck, whatever it was it led to him saying:


So, I do...but I guess it wasn't quite what he wanted, so he added:


Again, I tried, but, I still couldn't seem to get it right.


Months later we were talking about it and he likened my "sexy vampire" bite to chomping down on a pork chop.  I maintain he is lying and was totally in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment