Sunday, May 24, 2015

Things in my Handbag

After doing a bit of traveling and having a couple of reunions with different groups of friends, I found myself in the airport waiting for my flight.  My phone was dead, but not lost, so that's a miracle in itself.  To pass the time, I took a quick inventory of the things that ended up in my handbag.

9 silver toned off brand sharpies
1 apple wrapped in plastic that my friend found in the bathroom of a bar...we refer to it as a shittapple
1 empty water bottle
1 action headband
passport
deck of cards
sunglasses with one big scratch on the lens
1 zippered pouch containing:
     -hair chalk
     -temporary tattoos
     -tweezers
     -nail clippers
     -8 hair ties
     -ipod charger
     -floss
     -personal check for $50

No comments:

Post a Comment