Friday, May 29, 2015

Blacking Out


After a night out my friend and I were waiting for an Uber taxi to come pick us up.  It was stupid late, so we ended up waiting like an hour for this cab.  While waiting, she made friends and I got an awesome idea for some braids, so I was busy braiding my hair.



I got up to go meet another friend and his girlfriend for brunch.  I was telling them the story of the previous night, and how I was just drunkenly braiding my hair in some vestibule for an hour.



This friend of mine is half black half Filipino, so he refers to himself as blackapino...I always try to convince him he phlack...we can't seem to agree on this.  It is widely known among my friends that I black out frequently, but because of the braiding that had taken place, I completely missed the meaning of his question and made it all racist.  This was the second time I met his girlfriend, luckily she could tell I'm not a racist, I'm just a drunk/hungover piece of shit, so we still get along.  And to be fair, one night a couple years ago I did black out and braided all my hair into tiny braids, you can take the term "black out" to mean whatever you want here.

No comments:

Post a Comment