Sunday, June 28, 2015

Dick Pic

First of all, its amazing I haven't had a post titled this yet.  Well, done me!  Ok, now that I'm done patting myself on the back, allow me to set the scene.  I was visiting some friends I used to work with, and met up with one of them at the airport.  We went and got beers and went to go drink in the park...this was after noon, so we are respectable and all that.

We were walking back to our rental car, when we saw this jeep, with foreign plates and two surf boards on the roof.  Now, we are in the middle of the country...completely landlocked, so I thought this was hilarious and made my friend take a picture of me next to this jeep, and I did my best impression of only living to get radical.  Then I wanted to send this pic to all of our other friends we were going to be meeting up with, so they could see how much fun we were already having, and build up some excitement for our reunion.







And that's how we made a new stranger friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment