Sunday, October 11, 2015

Things in My Handbag

I went to a beer festival yesterday, in preparation for all the beer and foodstand carnage that was going to happen I rad 12 miles.  That might have been a mistake though, because I was buzzing way too early.  I just get too excited at events and am incapable of pacing myself.  I was hopping around between a couple friend groups and kept getting lost.  I made friends with a couple of beer stand people.  Bought a shirt at one of them and negotiated for a free beer...I have no idea what I paid for the shirt, so it may or may not have been a good deal.  I also, gave that beer stand my phone number and email, I think I might become an apprentice there if they get in contact with me.  I was trying to talk this drummer (who is in a band with one of my friends) to giving me drumming lessons...he was not into it at all, but for the record, I think I would be a good drummer.  At one point when I was standing around talking my skirt just fell off...it was just a jersey knit, and I just got it a couple days ago, but apparently that material stretches out easily.  Anyway, here are the contents of my purse as found when I woke up the next morning fully clothed with my lights still on:

-2 hangover cure drinks (I sadly did not bother to drink any of them)
-1 bottle cap
-kowloon bay brewery t-shirt
-neon glow bracelets
-bonus points for still having my wallet and phone!!!
-8 packs of condoms (one of the stands was giving these away...and apparently in my drunken state I was very sure I was going to get lucky, in reality I woke up with the remnants of 2 7/11 sandwiches in my bed...not a man...I'm gross)

No comments:

Post a Comment