Friday, November 2, 2012

the worst weekend yet...but it was still pretty great (part 1)

Last weekend was one of those weekends that just kind of melded into one long weekend because it was just a string of drunk/hungover/drunk/hungover/drunk...here's the rundown

Friday:
Becks and I met after work for MAD HOUR, which is even crazier and earlier than happy hour, so the plan was for Friday to be an earlier night because Saturday was going to be our big night out.  We were just going to have one, but then the waitress told us that wine was on special and we managed to down three of those before mad hour ended.  Next, we met up with one of Becks' old co-workers at another bar.  We noticed a guy sitting by himself reading a book, granted it was still early...around 7pm, but we were shocked so naturally we went over and berated him, in a friendly enough way that he bought us some drinks.  We creeped him out and then moved on to a table with some older guys, one western and one Asian who were enjoying a nice dinner, now we didn't actually join their table, rather we perched at the edge of it and held a conversation with them throughout the duration of their meal...because its not at all awkward to have two strangers watch you finish your meal.  When they left we decided to go to every bar in Wan Chai...twice.  The next thing I remember is Becks leaving with a man and an Ebeneezers (kabab takeaway).  Turns out she left Amazonia and they wouldn't let her back in because she was too drunk, by some random crazy happenstance I was outside the bar and she tried to get me to go back with her, but 4am is way to early to be going home!!  After Becks left I talked to the dreaded drummer and was telling him my paper shoes story, when I showed him the picture of the shoes on my phone I realized I had a missed call, so I called it back...but it was his number, so I called him back as I was sitting right next to him.  Then he had to go back on stage and I stayed outside the bar talking to every creepy guy there.  A fat gay guy came up and tried to save me from some of the creepier guys, and he was nice so we chatted quite a bit and he kept buying me beers, which was awesome.  Then, we were back in the club and he started to kiss me, and I told him i didn't really want to make out because he was gay and I want to make out with someone I can actually get with, and, well, turns out he wasn't gay...really?!  I got faked gay?!?!!  So, I ran away to one of the few tables that still had people at it (because at this point its like 6:30am).  I was chatting with these guys and they were from Sweeden (my last name is Sweedish!!!) one of the guys was younger and blonde and really cute, the other one was older and i don't know anything about him beyond that.  The younger guy asked if i wanted to leave and I said yes, next thing I remember I was on the skywalk to my apartment with the older guy...WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??????  But, I was already almost home at this point, so too late to back out now.  We got home after 9am...I started drinking at 5pm...this is not regular!!  Well, maybe it is a bit regular for me, but not for most people.








No comments:

Post a Comment